Are you aware that certain books can change your life right now?
Knowledge is empowering!
So read as much as you can and make your life unique. Open your mind and inner universe! Someone once said “Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light”.
Why do you think this is so? Which leads me to another quote by Edward Morgan that says “A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it”. Books shed more light on something in the dark, providing the reader – and the world, with enlightenment. Remember that the world as we know it today, is a complex one! The famous teenage book author John Green said “Great books help you understand, and they make you feel understood”.
So what are you waiting for? Reading can turn your life around in such a good way!
Get into the habit of reading everyday and learning something new. I love my friends and I love going out and spending time with them, but there are just certain things they cannot teach me which a good book can. They are good people and great to be around however it is smart to seek the ideas and perspective of others. It is good to have a balance, by having some alone time and this can be spent reading at least 10 pages a day!
Let me recommend 35 books that everyone should read! I promise these books will change the way you think – and if you allow it, will surely change your life!
Remember that you can lose everything and anything in this world but knowledge is forever yours to keep; Nobody can take that away from you – ever!
So don’t miss out on these great books! They will transform your life!
1. The Alchemist by Phaulo Coelho ( literary )
2. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne ( Spirituality )
3. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ( Self Help )
4. DMT The Spirit of Molecule by Rick Strassman ( Spirituality )
5. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene ( Spirituality )
6. The Monk who Sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma ( Self Help )
7. Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman ( Spirituality )
8. The Awakening by Kate Chopin ( Romance )
9. Women who run with Wolves ( Education )
Your Grace Guru